Pages

DIVERGENT Quotes


As far as I remember, I had never watched any movie twice in the cinema. But I just did it for Divergent! It’s not merely because I like everything about the movie, but also because working for hours for my presentation got me so bored today.  Oh I am  defintely not an Erudite, aren’t I?

So as shown in the movie that in the future we’ll live in groups/factions. Each faction values one virtue above everything else. The first faction, Dauntless, think bravery is keen. The second faction, Erudite, loves knowledge. The third faction, Abnegation, is pro-self-sacrifice. The fourth faction, Amity, values friendship. The fifth faction, Candor, is into honesty. 

I took a aptitude quiz that I happened to find on Facebook about the faction I belong in the movie. And see, I am DIVERGENT. My result depicts high scores for 3 factions: Abnegation, Amity, and Erudite. That aslo explains that my character falls into slefless, kind, and intelligent. To check yours, you may click here:
  


Like my previous post about any movie previously, here I share some quotes from the movie that in my conviction is really strong and into our daily life:

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”


“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”

“A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.”

“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up” 

“It must require bravery to be honest all the time” 

“Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them”

“I don't want to be just one thing. I can't be. I want to be brave, and I want to be selfless, intelligent, and honest and kind”

“The future belongs to those who know where they belong”

“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it”

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another”

“Everyone’s afraid of something”

“Your mind works in a million different ways”

“We’re like the factionless now. We’ve left everything behind, but we found ourselves and each other”


0 testimonial(s):